» version 1.0 - posted on 2004-02-01
Support for Harmonica Tab files
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Bendometer P.S. Software, herein referred to as the SOFTWARE
Copyright 2000, 2001 ｩ by Joel T. Trunick referred to herein as the DEVELOPER.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the DEVELOPER of the software product(s) identified above ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, the DEVELOPER is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Software. You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on one or more computers for personal use, evaluation, review, and test purposes for a period no later than June 17th 2001..
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use.
Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, the DEVELOPER may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA.
4. OEM COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by DEVELOPER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. OEM PRODUCT SUPPORT.The DEVELOPER is under no obligation to provide technical support under the terms of this license.
6. THE DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE USE, DOWNLOAD, DISTRIBUTION OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS."
7. EXPORT REGULATIONS. Software, including technical data, may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. Licensee agrees to comply strictly with all such regulations and acknowledges that it has the responsibility to obtain licenses to export, re-export, or import Software. Software may not be downloaded, or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into, or to a national or resident of, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Libya, Sudan, Syria or any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nations or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.